Last modified: February 05. 2003 11:34AM
Customer Fulfillment Specialist
Are you a problem solver? Are you fanatical about customer service?
SAXoTECH, Inc., one of the fastest-growing content management system vendors in the world, seeks a full-time Customer Fulfillment Specialist to be a part of our system implementation, integration and support team.
Our U.S. office needs a service-oriented individual that pays close attention to details for our customer fulfillment team. You'll primarily be involved in handling support calls from our Web content management system customers. The right person must also be able to assist with various technical support functions. This is an opportunity to learn and grow with cutting-edge Internet technology and great people.
Some of the position’s responsibilities:
- Configuring new Web sites
- Managing Web and database servers
- Helping users with questions about use of the system
- Helping users with questions about template design
- Helping users with questions about HTML coding
- Software Q/A testing
- Knowledge of HTML
- Basic understanding of online news publishing and content management
- Administrator-level knowledge of both Mac OS and Windows clients
- Professional attitude
We are also seeing people with the ability to believe in, and act on, concepts like:
- “All tasks, small or big, old routine or a brand new have to be addressed, solved and taken care of with the goal of best customer satisfaction.”
- “No jobs are too small or too difficult, and no questions are stupid.”
- An attractive compensation package
- Very competitive benefits package including 401k and 2 weeks of paid vacation
- You will be part of a very successful team with opportunities for advancement
- A professional but informal working atmosphere
- The opportunity to work with some of the most advanced software solutions available for the media industry
SAXoTECH, Inc., is a leading supplier of Web and print publishing systems for the media industry. SAXoTECH is an equal opportunity employer.
Send resume and salary requirements to:
One Church Street
Rockville, MD 20850