Last modified: November 24. 2003 12:50PM
Integration and Support Specialist
SAXoTECH, Inc., a leading content management systems developer, seeks a full-time Integration and Support Specialist to be a part of our system implementation and integration team. We are looking to hire someone with a minimum of 5-10 years of Web site and database development experience.
The ideal candidate will help us connect our Web content management system with our customers’ various legacy systems. The right person must also be able to assist with various technical support functions.
Object-oriented development skills, SQL programming knowledge and experience with modern Web technologies are required. You must also have a professional attitude, organizational skills, flexibility, and an underlying desire to serve customers.
Delphi (Object Pascal) and Perl programming skills will be extremely helpful. Past experience with content management systems integration, new media development and/or print publishing background is also a big plus.
- A highly attractive compensation package
- Very competitive benefits package including 401k
- You will be part of a very successful team with opportunities for advancement
- A professional but informal working atmosphere
- The opportunity to work with some of the most advanced software solutions available for the media industry
SAXoTECH, Inc., is a leading supplier of Web and print publishing systems for the media industry. SAXoTECH is an equal opportunity employer.
Send resume and salary requirements to:
One Church Street
Rockville, MD 20850