Last modified: January 05. 2004 3:41PM
Regional Sales Manager - Central
SAXoTECH is currently seeking experienced technical sales professionals to cover the Central U.S. region.
We take a consultative sales approach and seek to deliver the best possible solutions to our customers' problems. We sell leading-edge, integrated print and online editorial publishing systems to the newspaper and magazine industry. Because we want to take advantage of the great potential of our products as soon as possible, we are looking for sales executives that can document a strong sales record in the area of large software systems sales. Knowledge of, or experience selling to, the newspaper or magazine publishing industry is a definite plus.
You will be responsible for managing sales activities for SAXoTECH's product line in your geographic territory. Work with leads generated by our professional marketing department as well as generate your own. You will be supported by a group of highly qualified pre-sales specialists.
- A highly attractive compensation package (good base salary, sales commission with no cap on earnings)
- Very competitive benefits package (including 401k)
- Be part of a very successful team with opportunities for advancement
- A professional but informal working atmosphere
- The opportunity to work with some of the most advanced software solutions available for the media industry
SAXoTECH, Inc., is the North American subsidiary of SAXoTECH A/S, the leading Scandinavian supplier of Web and print publishing systems for the newspaper and magazine industry. SAXoTECH is an equal opportunity employer.
Send resume and salary requirements to: