Last modified: October 22. 2004 10:06AM
SAXoTECH seeks 6 system developers
SAXoTECH is rapidly progressing and will once again increase the staff of highly qualified system developers. We are looking for 6 energetic employees – 3 for our department for editorial systems and 3 for our department for on-line systems.
You are presumably a computer scientist or a graduate engineer, and you recognize yourself in several of the following descriptions:
- Solid practical experience in system development
- Good understanding as to innovative task breaking, modeling, software design, and software architecture
- Experience in building intuitive user interfaces
- Experience in one or more development models, such as OOA&D, Agile Software Development, or similar
- Experience in project management
- Programming in C++
- Oracle Databases
- Distributed systems
- System development under Mac OSX and Windows
Online systems Online systems Online systems Online systems Online systems Online systems Online systems
- Programming in Delphi
- Microsoft SQL-Server
- Microsoft Information Server
- 3-tier technology
You will be involved in all parts of the development process from idea to testing at the customers’ premises. Consequently it is necessary that your personal skills can come up to your professional skills. High spirits and a clear team spirit are characteristics, but you are also independent, enterprising, and a distinct self-starter.
In return you will have a developing and challenging job in a positive work environment. The salary package is of course competitive with a row of attractive staff benefits.
Send your application as soon as possible to SAXoTECH, marked “Development”. You can also send it by e-mail to email@example.com.
For further information, please contact:
Editorial: Peter Greve: firstname.lastname@example.org
On-line: Michael Engesgaard: email@example.com
Occupation of the positions as soon as possible.