Last modified: November 29. 2004 10:09AM
Product Marketing Specialist
SAXoTECH, Inc. develops and markets software solutions for the publishing industry.
We offer both editorial print and web content management solutions. Our North American Headquarters in Tampa, Florida
is growing and we are hiring only the best. You'll be involved in a very fast moving environment where customer satisfaction is number one.
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE::
We are hiring talented and experienced newsroom personnel with a strong interest in computer systems to join our Sales Support Team.
You'll be involved in all aspects of the sales process including: pre-sales, consulting, trade shows and workflow analysis.
You must be able to work in a high energy company.
* Experience with QuarkXPress or Adobe InDesign, electronic pre-press, copy-editing and HTML
It would be preferable if the candidate has solid knowledge of both Mac and PC platforms
* Cursory knowledge of HTML and on-line newspaper publishing
* Knowledge of newspaper and/or magazine the pagination workflow
* Understand newspaper/magazine technology
* Knowledge of photo processing, from camera to press or web
* Color processing and measuring of quality
* Experience with Photoshop
* Professional attitude with a proactive approach to life
* Prior Newspaper Editorial Systems Editor experience and training a plus
* Self-motivated, high-energy people with a positive attitude
* Previous teaching and newspaper experience is a plus
* Excellent people and presentation skills with the ability to express yourself verbally and in writing
This job will require travel up to and perhaps exceeding 50%.
Permanent location is Tampa, FL or West Coast.
An attractive compensation package. Excellent benefits package including 401k
A professional but informal working atmosphere. The opportunity to work with some
of the most advanced software solutions available for the media industry and the biggest
names in the print media business. We work hard, but have fun along the way!!