Home » Jobs
Last modified: November 29. 2004 11:17AM
Marketing Manager/Marketing Specialist
SAXoTECH, Inc. develops and markets software solutions for the publishing industry.
We offer both editorial print and web content management solutions. Our North American Headquarters in Tampa, Florida
is growing and we are hiring only the best. You'll be involved in a very fast moving environment where customer satisfaction is number one.
- Provide leadership and strategic vision as a key member of a dynamic team
- Evangelize SAXoTECH?s solutions at key industry trade shows and events, as well as in one-on-one customer sessions.
- Develop and maintain strong professional industry relationships.
- Assist sales team in elevating their level of contacts, as well as sales approach from a features/functionality approach to a high-level consultative, ROI-based solution sales process.
- Understand customers? business, workflow, operations, and synthesize this understanding into a SAXoTECH based solution that adds real value to the clients? business.
- Write and edit product documentation and RFP responses
- Perform Operational Reviews to introduce prospects to SAXoTECH solutions.
- Position the SAXoTECH products in the North American market as the premier software solution in a competitive marketplace.
- Develop and execute traditional marketing functions including collateral, press releases, product marketing value proposition, white papers, case studies, RFP responses, sales support. Author appropriate Sales & Marketing Collateral, Case Studies, Success Stories, Website PR, Groom reference sites, build and maintain solid industry relationships with the media, consultants and PR firms.
Candidate Skills, Qualifications & Experience
- Knowledge of the newspaper/media industry (print and web-based), including: Editorial Workflow, Financial Planning/Budgeting, Productivity and Efficiency issues, and Change Management.
- Understanding of newspaper/media trends and industry pressures including convergence, consolidation and clustering, as well as, the benefits of leveraging software solutions and technology to gain efficiencies, enhance quality, and add value.
- Solid technical and business knowledge of media industry, particularly newspapers.
- Product development and marketing expertise in a software/technology environment would be a plus.
- BA/BS degree in a relevant marketing, business or technical discipline.
Desired Personality Traits and Compatibility Profile
- A team player willing and capable of leading change.
- Positive, proactive attitude; resilient
- Results-oriented; drives to gets things done, a direct, straightforward manner.
- External focus with a strong customer service orientation. Comfortable opening doors and breaking the ice with clients.
- Strong work ethic; will do what it takes to get things done
- Ability to work independently
- Open-minded; willing to experiment with new ways of doing things
- Comfortable working in a dynamic environment
- Exceptional written and verbal communication and presentation skills